The Y20s G is a new budget gaming phone from Vivo Philippines.
The Vivo Y20s G is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, an entry-level chip designed for gaming. It has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Software features such as Multi-Turbo 3.0, Game Assistant, and Ultra Game Mode ensure the best gaming experience possible.
It also has a 5,000mAh battery with standard AI power-saving technology that Vivo says will last for 20 hours of online HD video watching or 8 hours of heavy gaming. Charging is accomplished with an 18W quick charger and an out-of-date micro USB port.
On the front, we have a 6.51-inch HD+ screen with a conventional waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. The fingerprint scanner on the side of the Y20s G doubles as the lock/power switch for a more seamless look.
We have a triple camera setup around the back: a 13-megapixel main shooter, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There will be no ultra-wide.
Vivo Y20s G Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+IPS display, 1600 x 720pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 192.3g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger
The official price of the Vivo Y20s G is Php9,999, and it is available on Vivo’s website, Lazada, and Shopee. You can get it with a free pair of TWS earphones worth Php2,499 for a limited time.