Are you a technology enthusiast? Or do you have an interest on it? If your answer is yes, then this article is worth reading. It will open your eyes to the most popular IT jobs there are in the Philippines. Not only would this be an eye-opener but also, it will sharpen your skills in choosing a career in this field.
Here are the top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs in the Philippines:
1. Systems Analyst: “Sysadmins” or Systems Analyst are the one who design computer information systems. They plan, coordinate, and implement computer systems, software, and hardware. Their job requires them to analyze, design, create, manage, and maintain the computer systems of a business. Most systems analysts work full time. They even work overtime when they have a deadline to meet. In general, they are paid more than the ones doing the job
2. IT Consultant: IT consultants are the one who advises businesses on technology-related matters. They help plan and implement technological solutions for businesses. Some IT consultants are self-employed. The IT consultants who are employed work under the supervision of IT project managers. Most IT consultants work full time.
3. Software Development Engineer: Software developers design, develop, test, and evaluate software and systems. These professionals are often in meetings with project managers, other developers, and clients. They discuss requirements and design aspects. Most software developers work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
4. Help Desk Specialist: “Help Desk Specialists” or also commonly known as “IT support” is responsible for providing support. They are skilled individuals. They are responsible for solving computer-related issues. They are often in direct contact with the customers. They solve technical issues related to software, hardware, and networks. Most help desk specialists work full time.
5. Software Architect: A software architect is an IT professional with higher level job. A software architect involves in system design. This job requires them to plan, design, develop, test, implement and maintain the software of a system. Most software architects work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
6. Software Tester: A software tester is an IT professional with job focused on testing. Software testing includes unit testing, integration testing, system testing, functional testing, and acceptance testing. Software testing includes identifying bugs, writing test scenarios, and reviewing results. Most software testers work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
7. Computer Network Architect: A computer network architect is an IT professional with job focused on designing, planning, and deploying networks and security. These professionals often work with different companies. They design, implement, and manage computer networks. Most computer network architects work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
8. Information Security Analyst: These professionals are responsible for protecting computer networks and applications. They protect the data, networks, accounts, and other assets. Most information security analysts work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
9. Database Administrator: Database administrators design, develop, and administer databases. Database administrators work with computer information systems. They need a good understanding of databases and information technology. Most database administrators work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job
10. Computer Systems Administrator: Computer systems administrators are the people who administer computer systems. They manage the computer systems of a business or organization. These professionals need a good understanding of computer hardware and software. Most computer systems administrators work full time. They are paid more than the ones doing the job.
Lastly, do not forget to share this to your friends.