Earlier this year, realme released a bespoke realme GT Neo 2 Dragon Ball Edition. The realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition is the latest incarnation of the realme GT Neo series, which sees realme team up with one of the most popular anime series, Naruto. Please see the table below for a complete list of specifications.
The characteristic hues of orange and black, as well as the packaging and various extras inside the box, were all inspired by the anime series.
It also comes with a Konoha-inspired SIM extraction tool, a 150w orange power adapter, and a special case and 33W 10,000 mAH battery bank lavishly decorated in Naruto stickers.
realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition Specs
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1,000Hz touch sampling
- 100% DCI-P3
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G
- Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 50 f/1.8 main
- 8 MP ultra-wide
- 2 MP macro f2/2.5
- 16 MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner (In-display)
- Face unlock
- Tactile Engine
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO, BDS
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- 4,500mAh battery with 150W charging
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- USB Type-C
- 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Colors: Red/Black/Silver
The realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage will be available in China on May 31 for CNY 3,099 (about $399). We’re waiting to hear whether this edition will be released in the Philippines as well. Stay tuned for further information until then.