OPPO is about to release the next generation of their flagship Reno Series. According to the company, the OPPO Reno8 Series will offer better portrait systems and flagship-grade specifications. See the full list of specifications below.
OPPO is well-known for its portrait photos, which are enhanced by AI camera features such as AI Mixed Portrait, Dual View Video, and AI Scene Enhancement Video.
With the Sony IMX766 and IMX709 sensors, the OPPO Reno8 5G will be equipped with two Sony Flagship Sensors that provide sharp, bright, and colorful photos.
OPPO Reno8 5G Full Specs:
- 6.4-inch FHD (2400 × 1080) AMOLED, 409 PPI
- 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Dimensity 1300
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 256GB Storage, UFS3.1
- Triple-Camera: 50MP Sony IMX766 F1.56 Main Camera + Macro Camera + F2.2 Wide-Angle Camera
- 32 MP F2.4 Sony IMX709 Selfie Camera
- 4G, 5G
- ColorOS 12.1
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 5.1 GHz, Wi-Fi 5.8 GHz;
- Wi-Fi Display
- W-Fi tethering
- 2×2 MIM
- Spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth v 5.4
- One UI 4.1 (Android 12.0)
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint Sensor (In-Display)
- Facial Recognition
- GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Geomagnetic sensor
- Light sensor
- On-screen proximity sensor
- On-screen optical sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Step recording function supported
- 4,500mAh battery w/ 80W SUPERVOOC charging
- 160 x 73.4 x 7.67 mm
We’re still waiting for official word on when the OPPO Reno8 will be available, but stay tuned as we learn more.
Visit the OPPO Philippines official website at https://www.oppo.com/ph/ to discover more about the OPPO Reno8 series 5G. OPPO Philippines also has official social media profiles on Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.