The OPPO A54 is a new budget smartphone from the company that is now available in the Philippines.
The OPPO A54, which was first released in Indonesia last month, has a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor and a 6.51-inch HD+ IPS screen with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. The A54, like many other low-cost phones, compensates with a large 5,000mAh battery.
The 16-megapixel selfie camera is housed in a punch-hole in the top corner of the display. The triple-camera setup is housed behind a square glass that looks similar to the A94 on the back.
Then there’s the curved 3D back panel, which comes in Starry Blue with various hues or Crystal Black for a more subtle look.
OPPO A54 Specs
- Display: 6.51-inch 2.5D curved LCD screen w/ HD+ 1600 x 720 resolution at 297 ppi
- CPU: 2.3GHz 12nm MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 128GB eMMC 5.1 expandable via microSD card slot up to 256GB (dedicated)
- Back Camera: 13MP f/2.2 w/ PDAF + 2MP f/2.4 macro + 2MP depth + LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 5,000mAh w/ 18W Fast Charge
- OS: Android 10 w/ ColorOS 7.2 skin
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, OTG, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, Galileo, dual SIM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
- Others: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, IPX4 water splash resistance, USB-C, dual mic, Colors: Crystal Black, Starry Blue
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Price: PHP 9,499
In the Philippines, the OPPO A54 costs Php9,499 (approximately $10). It can now be found on Lazada and Shopee. On April 28, it will be available in physical stores.