The Motorola Edge X30 is the first smartphone in China to be equipped with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip. It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and up to 12GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a 5,000mAh battery with 68W fast charging. Take a look at the full list of specifications down below.
Motorola Edge X30 specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display
- 144Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip
- 8GB, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB, 256GB UFS 3.1
- Triple rear cameras: 50MP (main), 2MP (ultrawide), 2MP (macro)
- 60MP front camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Fingerprint scanner (side)
- USB Type-C
- Motorola MyOS 3.0 (Android 12)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 68W fast charging
- 163.6 x 75.6 x 8.5mm
Take a look at the prices listed below.
- 8GB + 128GB – CNY 3,199
- 8GB + 256GB – CNY 3,399
- 12GB + 256GB – CNY 3,599
- SE (Special Edition) w/ under-display camera (12GB + 256GB) – CNY 3,999
Beginning December 15, the Motorola Edge X30 will be available in China. There’s no word yet on whether it’ll be available outside of China.