Infinix has released MediaTek Helio G80-powered smartphones. It is the Infinix Note 8.
The Infinix Note 8 has a 6.95 inches HD + IPS screen, and it has a pill-shaped punch-hole for the dual selfie cameras. Its front main camera has 16Mp + 2Mp depth and four cameras on the back; one main camera is 64MP, and the other three have 2MP sensors.
It has a Li-Po 5200 mAh type battery that can last an entire day when used. It also has 6Gb of ram and 128Gb internal storage, which is suitable for everyday use.
The official price of this Infinix note 8 is Php8,490 here in the Philippines, and it is also available at retail stores and online stores Lazada and Shopee.
- Announced – 2020, October 15
- Released in Philippines – January 2021
- Display – IPS LCD, 480 nits (peak), 6.95 inches, 114.7 cm2 , 720 x 1640 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS – Android 10, XOS 7.1
- Chipset – Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core
- GPU – Mali-G52 MC2
- Sim – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 128GB Internal, 6GB RAM
- Main Camera- 64 MP, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 2 MP, (macro), 2 MP, (depth), 2 MP, Video 1440p@30fps
- Selfie Camera – 16 MP , 2 MP, (depth), Video 1080p@30fps
- Battery – Li-Po 5200 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 18W