The Infinix NOTE 11S has been officially launched in the Philippines by Infinix. It has a 6.95-inch FHD+ IPS display with a refresh rate of 120Hz, a MediaTek Helio G96 processor, and a 5,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charging capability. Take a look at the price listed below.
Infinix Note 11s specs:
- 6.95-inch FHD+ (2460 x 1080) IPS display
- 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sample rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM (w/ 3GB virtual RAM)
- 128GB UFS 2.2
- Expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Triple rear cameras: 50MP (main), 2MP (depth), 2MP(macro)
- 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- WiFi 5
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C
- XOS (Android 11)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 33W fast charge
- 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7mm
- Green, Gray, Cyan
The Infinix NOTE 11S costs PHP 9,990 and is currently available on Shopee. Today, November 30, from 12NN to 1:59 PM, it will be available for the lowest price of PHP 8,990, or PHP 1,000 off its regular price. From November 30 to December 1, 2021, it will also be available for PHP 9,190.
Infinix will also release the Free Fire Limited Edition on December 12 exclusively on Shopee for PHP 9,490 with a Free Fire customized box and phone case (PHP 500 off).