Huawei’s newest 2-in-1 laptop, the Huawei MateBook E, has been formally revealed in China.
It has a 12.6-inch OLED display, up to an Intel Core i7-1160G7 Tiger Lake processor, up to 16GB of RAM, up to 512GB SSD, and a 42 Wh battery with 65W charging. In addition, it has a 13MP back camera and an 8MP front-facing camera.
Huawei Matebook E specs:
- 12.6-inch OLED (2560 x 1600) display
- 600 nits peak brightness
- 8GB, 16GB RAM
- 256GB, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Core i5-1130G7 | Intel Core i7-1160G7 Tiger Lake processor
- Intel Iris X GPU
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Thunderbolt 4 port
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 42 Wh battery with 65W fast charging
- Windows 11
- 286.5 x 184.7 x 8mm
- Blue and Gray
The Huawei Matebook E is available in three different configurations and is priced as follows:
• i5-1130G7 + 8GB + 256GB – CNY 5,999
• i5-1130G7 + 16GB + 512GB – CNY 6,999
• i7-1160G7 + 16GB + 512GB – CNY 7,999
All three varieties are available in China through V-mall.