Honor recently debuted the X40i a few months ago, and now it has unveiled the Honor X40 as its second smartphone.
It features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate along with a Snapdragon 695 CPU and Adreno 619 GPU.
It is also equipped with up to 8GB of RAM, 7GB of expanded RAM, and up to 256GB of internal storage. See below for complete details and pricing.
Honor X40 specs:
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400) AMOLED display, 395 ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 360Hz touch sampling rate
- 800 nits peak brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB, 8GB RAM (+7GB extended RAM)
- 128GB, 256GB storage, non-expandable
- Dual rear camera setup: 50MP F1.8 main + 2 MP F2.4 macro
- 8MP F2.0 front camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner (under-display)
- Magic UI 6.1 (Android 12)
- 5,100mAh battery w/ 40W fast charging
- 161.6 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm
- 172 g
- Black, Jade Green, Light Blue, Gold
Honor X40 is currently available in China for CNY 1,499 for the 6GB+128GB model, CNY 1,699 for the 8GB+128GB variant, and CNY 1,999 for the 8GB+256GB model.
Local pricing and availability information for the Honor X40 has not yet been disclosed.