Canva has officially released Canva Video Suite, an end-to-end video creation tool that intends to make it easy for anyone to create and publish films without starting from scratch.
Video Suite, according to Canva, combines intuitive editing, recording, and collaboration features with thousands of customizable video templates and an extensive media collection in one simple platform. On the web, PC, and mobile, this will be available for free.
Canva has templates for TikTok Ads, YouTube Sets, office, and corporate films and templates for Halloween, New Year’s Eve, and other holiday celebrations. With the addition of additional tools, anyone can quickly make and customize movies, including:
• Scene-Based Editor – The platform simplifies video creation with a scene-based approach that feels familiar with building presentation slides.
• Single Layer Timeline on Desktop and Mobile – Scenes can easily be re-ordered, lengthened, or split using the timeline, to turn individual scenes into a story. Cinematic transitions enable a perfect flow between segments, and editing is optimized for mobile apps and browsers, removing the need for powerful hardware.
• Multiple Audio Tracks – The video timeline now supports multiple audio tracks, whether uploaded to Canva or dragged from the media library, to enhance videos with music, sound effects, and narration. Canva Pro subscribers can access 27,000 royalty-free tracks through a partnership with Epidemic Sound, with thousands of new sound effects set to be available in November.
• Screen and Camera Recording – Users can now record footage from a camera, screen, or Chrome tab for video messages and tutorials.
• Animation Combinations – Users can choose from an updated selection of animations to transform text, visual elements, or full pages, in a few simple actions. Animation Combinations, set to be launched in the coming weeks, will apply context-specific animations to every element in a scene at once.
According to a recent Canva research, 68% of employees believe video is becoming more relevant in the office, and 53% of workplace teams have created video content in the last 18 months.
Canva Brand Kits also allow Pro and Enterprise clients to control logos and fonts. Instant Styles and Themes allow brand colors to be added to any video template in a few clicks. At the same time, Magic Resize will enable films to be reformatted instantly, according to Canva.
Canva Video Suite is a section of Canva, a free visual communications platform with thousands of templates in over 100 distinct design formats.
Presentations to infographics, posters, social media posts, videos, flyers, business cards, letterheads, and more, as well as a media library with hundreds of thousands of assets spanning graphics, images, audio, and stock video.
You can learn more about Canva Video Suite by clicking here.